SILENT NIGHT, UNHOLY NIGHT

I like shy boys, I really do. There is this excitement I get whenever they stammer while trying to talk to me and how deep they stick their hands in their pockets in order to shift their focus from my steady gaze. I have met a lot of shy boys but none of them really caught me deep. By deep, I mean deep enough to harbour feelings for them. They are fun, I must confess because their timidity increases my brevity and my self-esteem. Well, I thought I was getting a hang of this new feeling about myself until I met Dare at a restaurant on the evening of Christmas day. There was nothing shy about this one. His steps were bold as he walked towards me and he never murmured or stammered while talking to me. He kept a steady gaze on me and this time around, I was the one to stick my hands deep into the pockets of my dungarees and avert my eyes. He made my movements unsteady and I was not comfortable with this one at all. However, there was something mesmerizing about this whole situation and something funny too, and sure I will tell you about it. So, Dare was different and different made me feel something else. It was not that feeling of increased self-esteem or brevity but the feeling of ‘Yes! I have found the one!’. I got comfortable at a point and focused all my attention to his moving lips; pink, full, and well carved and all I could think of was how those strong hands will grab my ass and squeeze them tight. I knew I had to act cool and all if I wanted to get some loving this night because guys don’t like virgins. “Would you like to see it? My new room”, Dare said and I just mumbled a yes. For sure I was getting some love this night. We walked to his not too far lodge and into his room. It smelt of lavender and it was neat. I like neat boys too, by the way. My fantasy came true as Dare grabbed me by the waist and gave me no further chance to talk since his tongue was in my mouth. I went limp and let him direct me to the bed. I was not even touching; I did not know where to touch. Dare did all the touching and caressing and I laid still waiting for the golden moment. My dungarees were off and so were my lacy red panties (I wear them every Christmas, shhh). It was time for the deed to be done and Dare’s penisula just kept going to my ass hole. “Stick it in. Don’t you know where it is?”, I said. Dare looked at me and shook his head. Bloody hell! “Haven’t you done this before?”, I asked. Dare shook his head again. Bloody bloody hell! The dude is a virgin and so am I! I got confused and we sat there looking at the ceiling. ‘’I thought you could teach me”, he said. “Teach? I thought YOU would teach me”. I should not have said that but I was so disappointed and ashamed so I turned away from him. Then I heard laughter and turned around to see Dare laughing. I was perplexed and wanted to give the boy a hard punch on the face when he burst out saying, “So we both thought we were experts in this, yeah? This is so hilarious”. I guess it was, anyway. I laughed too and fell on the bed. Dare fell beside me and just like the movies, we stopped laughing and kissed each other but this time, it was more passionate like we both wanted to do this. I let myself touch him this time and was excited when he dragged in a deep breath as my hands reached his bulge. His tongue caressed my tits and I felt my brain explode at that point. His naked warm body was on my naked warm body and it was a perfect fit. I directed him to the right hole this time and after a very short duration of pain on my side, we moved along in synchrony and enjoyed every bit of it even though I kept sneezing every thirty seconds. I got some loving that night and so did Dare. It was not perfect but hey, it’s Christmas and everything seemed perfect to me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts