ADDICKTED


“Remember the family you are coming from. Be a good girl and make us proud. May God be with you”. Those were mother’s words this morning before I left for school. She gave me a kiss on my forehead and a hug that felt as if it was the last time she would see me. In the bus, mother’s words where the only passengers in the train of thoughts choo-chooing on the tracks in my head. “Make us proud”. I have always made her proud ever since I could recite my ABC. I never disappointed her neither did I ever think of doing so; the sole reason being that I always wanted to see her smile whenever I accomplished any goal. She wanted me to be the best, I was the best. She wanted me to be decent, I was decent. She wanted me to be Godly, I was Godly and never missed a service. It was not until recently that I felt something wet in between my legs while I watched a movie Kim told me was blue that I forgot mother and who she wanted me to be.
It started with Kim. I had told her that after watching the movie she gave me, I had a funny feeling and felt moist in between my legs. She asked if that happened while I watched the naked scenes and I said yes. You see, Kim and I were really close and I could tell her anything and everything. So when she unhooked my bra and started squeezing my breasts gently, I did not stop her. She lowered her voice and said she just wanted to show me what I watched. I enjoyed what she was doing, especially when her mouth enveloped my taut nipples. I started feeling weird when Kim asked me to touch her back. She said it was no big deal so when I touched her tiny breasts clumsily, she laughed a crooked laugh and did all the work on me. That was my first sex experience and it happened again and again until I met Trey.
Trey was Kim’s boyfriend. What happened was not supposed to happen but it happened anyway. Kim was away to run a quick errand and would not be back till the next hour so I had the room all to myself. Either I forgot to lock the door or Trey had no manners and did not knock but he caught me in the middle of romancing myself in total nakedness while watching the same movie that Kim said was blue. Trey stood there for what may seem like a minute and I did not even try to cover myself. He walked slowly to me and told me that he would show me what true satisfaction meant. I was not thinking straight of course and that was my second sex experience. It was quite short lived because at the point of climax for both of us, Kim came in only to meet two naked bodies pinned against the wall and breathing hard like dogs. Kim and I don’t talk now but I resolved to talk to her when I get to school.
I get to my lodge and can only think of Trey. We hooked up many times after that night and even had a threesome with some random girl I did not know. I make a mental note to call him once I am settled. I open my door, step in, lock the door, and turn on the lights. What I see shocks me because there is Kim seated on my chair with three naked boys by her side. She smiles that same crooked smile and tells me she has a welcome package for me. I stare at the three boys as they walk slowly towards me and push me brutally to the floor. Kim sits there, looking satisfied and each take a round on me. I don’t scream. I am surprised as each thrust pushes a soft moan out of my already parted lips. I enjoy it and then I think of mother. “Be a good girl. Make us proud”. I can’t help myself now. I have failed mother and I have failed myself. I am now a child of the world.

Comments

  1. You have join bad gang. Lol. Nice one dear. Funny thing is she may keep 'enjoying the rides', but one day she'll start regreting and wishing she could take back the hands of time.Plus, we can't call her experience with those guys rape, right? Since she enjoyed it
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think we can call that rape, exactly. And I have not joined bad gang o, lmao

      Delete
  2. All the fine girls have join gang.. Abiakam,nice narrative..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts